3 Easy Steps
1) Schedule Your Call
2) Book Your Event
3) Drum with us!
“Thank you so much for yesterday!!!! I can’t even begin to tell you how big of a deal it is that all of our campers not only attended but actually PARTICIPATED. Thank you so much and I can say with certainty that we will definitely be having you back year after year!”
Are you looking to express yourself creatively and reduce stress? Instrumental study is a wonderful way grow a new skill and create a happy and healthy hobby! We can aid you on this journey with private instuction in a variety of percussion instruments. We offer instruction in three locations:
- Virtually over Zoom
- In our Long Island City studio
- In your home
Lessons are offered in 30, 45, and 60 minute session virtually and in our studio. In Home lessons are offered in 45, and 60 minute sessions only.
- Virtual lessons: $80 per hour
- Studio: $90 per hour
- In Home: $100 per hour
Are you looking for programming that is engaging and fun? Drumming promotes memory function, helps groups bond, and reduces stress. We’ve worked with thousands of groups over the years, and offer recreational programming for:
Senior Care including;
- Senior Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Alzheimer’s and Memory Care
Care for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities;
- Day Hab Centers
- Home Visits
- Children’s Programs
We know that every group is different and are able to leverage your groups strength’s to offer a safe and engaging program that will leave your individuals smiling, participating, and feeling ecstatic.
- Rates vary depending on location, amount of participants, etc.
- Safe Estimates are standard recreation programming $150-$250.
Are you looking for an interactive activity that will bring the WOW and make your event special? Group Drumming will have everyone engaged, smiling, and feeling ecstatic after. Family Gatherings, Holiday Parties, Summer Camps, Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, and many more, we’ve done it all. We’ll ask the right questions to understand your needs and communicate quickly and transparently so you can focus on what’s really important, planning the rest of your event! Through the years, we’ve created a space where thousands of new and experienced drummers can freely express themselves, connect with others, and reduce stress with group drumming.
- Rates on special events vary depending on amount of people participating, location, holidays, and other factors.
- A safe estimate for a group event is to expect $10 per person plus travel/facilitator fees which can vary from $100 to $500 depending on the needs of the event.
- Larger events (over 50 people) can expect to need an additional facilitator for support. We work with industry partners for equipment and support and are able to accommodate very large groups.